Hi, I'm Xue Bai (白雪), a first-year student in harvard GSD MLA-1 & MDes program.
I grew up in Hangzhou, a garden city in China, where I became really interested in Landscape. As for me, Landscape is a mirror of society, reflecting the needs of ordinary people, and it’s a tool for solving social problems and working towards social justice.
Graduate School of Design
Master of Landscape Architecture &
Master in Design Studies
Beijing Forestry University
School of Landscape Architecture
B.Eng of Landscape Architecture
GPA: 3.89 (Rank 4/136)
L&A Design Group
Sep 2018 – Nov 2018 • 3 months
- • Conceptual design and construction drawing for "Taiyuan Gold Mansion” and "Taian Yihe Countryard" project
- • Collaborated with landscape architects and architects in detailed design
Apr 2018 – Jun 2018 • 3 months
- • Graphics and analysis work for "Chongqing Changshou District Modern Agriculture Park Leisure Tourism Planning” project.
- • Collaborated with urban planners and architects in developing the layout of the new community, completed conceptual design.
- 2017 | Liang-Xi Scholarship for Talented Student ( top 0.5% )
- 2016 | Outstanding Academic Scholarship ( top 0.5% )
- 2016 | Top Scholarship for Freshman ( top 1% )
- 2015 | National Dance Competition, Beijing District, 1st Prize